Second Post of NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month)
Six hours ahead of schedule. Perfect. These are my resolutions for 2015, not fully finished because I always have a new goal in my head. I’ll add them to this post as I think of them. The next post I’ll do how I plan to accomplish them this year.
1/1/14 Daily Writing Count: 2,689 (Yowza, did not see that coming)
1. Stretch at least once a week
2. Work out at least three times a week once soccer ends.
3. Try new things
4. Write and read more. i.e. Finish novel.
5. Do daily devos
6. Spoil my mom more
7. Go out more during summer
8. Eat healthier
9. Go to sleep/wake up earlier
10. Make time Saturday mornings
11. Stop being so materialistic
12. Talk to different people
13. Do more of what you love
14. Stop caring about other people’s opinions and start caring more about God’s
15. Read different genres
16. Spend less time on social media
17. Be more selfless
18. Get involved with projects you care about
19. Spend more time talking to God
20. Try to understand people, observe more.
21. Be less prideful
22. Be more curious
23. Love on Patches & Oreo more (My cat and dog)
24. Run a 5k
25. Change up your look